okay so i masterbate everytime im home alone cuz the only way i can orgasim is when i use my vibrator only problem is that it is really loud. The whole house would be able to hear it. I sometimes get off my rubbing my gspot with the come here motion but my hand gets tired really fast. but feals amazing for the short time. Whats another way i could stimulate my gspot with out my hands geting tyred? I really want to find a silent way to make my self orgasim. Thanks!

hi i m Anuj

dear u need to find the most sensitive point in ur vagina and concentrate the stimulation on it with one or 2 fingers and u will get really good orgasm and my advise dont use any tool just ur fingers are enough

Okay so none of these answers answered your question... So I will. Sick of your hands cramping? Honestly I use a brush handle. Yeah. Sounds weird I know. But I have one that slightly curves up, so you can imagine the accuracy it has... My arm doesn't get as tired so fast and does the job ^^

how do u masterbate

You can always try the water trick... So what you do is you go into your bathroom and lock the door and turn on the shower head and focus the stream on your clit. Hope I answered your questions.