HI,

I have really bad trouble having an orgasm/cumming. I have a boyfriend (8 months today), I had a boyfriend for that amount of time before also and I have never done it. I am scared. I want to cum and I want to feel an "orgasm" it upsets me because my current bf is asking me to cum on him, over him or just atleast do it. I have faked it when we were having sex.

When me and him have sex its sooooo good but I have never came. I really want to come!!

CAN ANYONE HELP ME :(

maybe you have but you just didnt realise it. orgasms and the way we cum is different for everyone, and maybe yours arent so intense. you could try other positions, or other ways to stimulate in which to achieve your desire...dont be afraid to research how to do these things.

Depending on your age there are a lot of women that don't until they are slightly older and some women never orgasm from the g spot during sex , I will say this though if you do orgasm you will know. Orgasm from the clitoris is easier then the g spot and the fastest way to be able to orgasm from the clitoris is tell your sexual partner what works for you. Long term faking it will only lead to feeling bad amd isn't worth it. Depending on your age would depend on what I would tell you because simply put men get more interested in women and their orgasms and the working of it when they are older rather then in their teens