Ive always wanted to be able to squirt. Im able to make myself orgasm, but nothing really comes out. I just get alittle wet after.

Look, I would like to say that squirting is having a moment if you know what I mean. You can't force yourself to squirt - not ever.  Also, not every woman is able to squirt. I also do believe that it is very hard to do that and that there is so little percentage of the ladies who can actually do that. But here are some advice that might help you - first, you should feel comfortable because I still do believe that learning how to ejaculate can be incredibly pleasurable, and it is much better if you are with someone you care about. It is important to know where your G spot is and you also need to do whatever turns you on - stimulate your clitoris, breasts, legs, whatever you like. Also, I am reading all the time that squirting is actually a peeing - well, it is not. If you are going to squirt, this will be ejaculating fluid from the Skene's gland. How many times you can do this, is it healthy to squirt every day, I am not really able to tell you, but I believe that if you can squirt a couple of times during one intercourse, you are the lucky one. 

not everyone is able to squirt. when you squirt your musles contract and release alot harder and at a faster rate than a normal orgasum. most girls actually arent able to. i only have once in the 4 years i have been sexually active. also alot of those porns videos where women squirt alot of the time they arent actually squirting and its pee. so dont feel bad when you watch those because its all acting and fake. dont feel discouraged though. just work at it. when it happens though it will be the best thing ever

One of the biggest "changes" has to be from the female's side of things. From what I have been told by 3 separate girls is that the muscles are actually "Pushing" out. Which is completely different from a regular orgasm. Vette makes a perfect point in the fact that you can feel them swelling up and wanting to push your fingers out. When that happens, do not leave them inside (which I like to do with other orgasms)

When I first learned how to do this, I had to tell my girl that when it is time to cum, I wanted her to push my fingers out and to not hold back. She was afraid she was going to pee because she was using the same muscles. This is another reason that sometimes they can pass a small amount of gas when they try this. It is all using the same process.

Furthermore, I would stongly advise doing some research on what is called the "A-Spot" I can't link to my blog on here, but I can tell you that these 2 tips is what brought a girl who SWORE she could never squirt to absolutely soaking the sheets the very first time we ever tried using these techniques. And I'm not talking about a little wet spot, I'm talking about it looked like I spilled a 60oz big gulp cup of water all over our bed.

. :)

Please check my link I posted a post extra for questions like these. :)
https://www.steadyhealth.com/FEMALE_SQUIRTING_TIPS__t307017.html