I have 10 years old daughter who was great health until last night. Suddenly, she woke me up at night crying and complaining about horrible abdominal pain. I was thinking maybe she eat something bad in her school so I gave her tea hoping it will pass. After almost all night we have not sleep, pain was still there. Can anyone give me advice what it could be, we will took her to doctor afternoon when we have an appointment.

I have son and with the same problem, just his pain lasts more then a week now. I am despaired, because it seems there is no doctor, who might help him. First night we had problems with him we took him to ER, and they gave him intravenously medicine for his pain. That helped him for a while, but did not solve his problem. Horrible abdominal pain came back when medicine experienced. His doctor tests him on some disorders, but everything seems normal. Anyway, we could not stand just like that watching him suffers in horrible pain. Now we will check him with gastroenterologist, hoping he might help him. We started to doubt it could be appendicitis, and nothing else according to site of his pain. I hope they will heal it soon, your daughter and our son, because it is so bad looking someone young like they are suffering of horrible pain.