I lost my daughter to cf on april 7 2010. I think  that i am ready to talk about her death and my loss.I don't even know were to start.I think i would like to talk to other parents who have gone through this?I think it also might be helpful to talk to parents of older cf kids and offer what i have learned and share with them what they might expect in the future??

I'm so sorry for your sad loss. I won't even try to say that I understand, because I don't, but if you feel like sharing your story would help either you in dealing with what has happened, or the other people who are in the same situation, please, do. Just wanted you to know that someone is reading what you write and I'm sure that parents who are in the similar situation will have most benefit from what you have to say.

I too have lost a child to CF. My son was 21.He passed away on July 16,2010. I have been trying to cope on my own and its not working very well. I not only loss my son but my patient as well. I tried so hard to keep him health and too teach him. What took him was an ulcer that preferated due to being given Naproxen while being treated for an ulcer.His stomach leaked for over 2 weeks (slowly) He winded up on a ventilator within 2 days and never to come off. He had became septic.. I blame myself because I have ALWAYS stayed on top of his medication and this one time that I didn't ask what the "new one" was. At that moment I decided to not ask him. I didn discover all this till over a year later.....He should have never been given CF was just an added complication in relation to not coming off ventilator..still grieving hard :(

I was a single parent for 20yrs raising a very beautiful and smart daughter that had CF. She died 2 months ago on July 18 2013. She was my only child , my daughter, my best friend, my support, my protector, my patient, my angel sent from heaven above to take care of me and change my life. She was everything in my little world and now she is gone. I am lost, lonely, depressed, crying everyday. I know that she can breathe now and is happy and I beg her and the Lord to come get me everyday since she died. I am trying to cope and to get a job. But I love her much and more and I miss her so terrible bad. Please someone help me