FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW WHILE EATING OR DRINKING MY STOMACH WILL GURGLE (LIKE GAS) AND IMMEDIATELY A SMALL PAIN KICKS IN. IT IS JUST TO THE LEFT OF MY BELLY BUTTON. WHEN I GET UP FROM THE TABLE A MORE SERIOUS PAIN WILL HIT ME. IF I TRY AND DO ANYTHING AFTER EATING OR DRINKING (LIKE SIMPLE CHORES) THE PAIN GETS SO BAD THAT I THROW UP. I WAS A VERY ACTIVE WOMAN AND NOW I CAN'T DO ANYTHING AFTER EATING OR DRINKING. IT IS TAKING IT'S TOLL ON ME. MY DOCTOR GAVE ME MEDS FOR AN ULCER. THOSE HAVE NOT HELPED. I AM ONE OF THOSE LUCKY AMERICANS THAT DO NOT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE SO I AM LIMITED ON WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT IT. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS EVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS.

yes that actually happened to me! i was told it was food allergies-id cut out bread, anything that has wheat, anything milk cheese for couple of weeks and see if that helps