About 3 days after ovulation, I began having lower right abdominal pain like I was ovulating. And my nipples have become very very sore almost a burning sensation. I am 7 days post ovulation now and I am still having the same symptoms including the pain as if I am ovulating on the lower right side of my abdomen. Its a faint pain though. Could this mean I am pregnant? Me and my newly wed husband have had unprotected sex all 3 days before ovulation, ovulation day and all days post ovulation. Could this mean I am pregnant? I have also had a temperature of around 99.4 degrees F.

ive had the same exact thing for three days and im on the pill and have unprotected sex with my boyfriend all the time. i took a home pregnancy test and it showed up negitive. im going to the doctor today.

I had that same problem, turned out to be a kidney infection. Go to the doctors Asap

I had unprotected sex on 7th Nov'08 during my ovulation dates ttc.My period is not due till 23rd Nov, but i feel cramping, lower abdominal pain on the left side, a little bit of nausea and since yesterday im spotting a dark brown discharge but constant menstrual pain.HPT is negative.Can i be pregnant?

I had the same exact problem in october. I didn't get my period and all my HPT and blood test came out negative. It mid November I started spotting and then I had light bleeding for five days. But when waking up in the morning with heavy bleeding. Now its over and both my nipples and my breast are sore. But it sounds like you are pregnant

YOU wrote: "Could this mean I am pregnant? Me and my newly wed husband have had unprotected sex all 3 days before ovulation, ovulation day and all days post ovulation. Could this mean I am pregnant? I have also had a temperature of around 99.4 degrees F."

Hello, if you are not trying to get pregnant, please be aware that sperm can live inside your body up t 8 days and sometimes longer. So, if you thought you were safe by having unprotected sex 3 days before ovulation, you were not i the safe zone, and can be pregnant.

"Hello, if you are not trying to get pregnant, please be aware that sperm can live inside your body up t 8 days and sometimes longer. So, if you thought you were safe by having unprotected sex 3 days before ovulation, you were not i the safe zone, and can be pregnant. "

Um where did you get this information hun?? Just go to any pregnancy website or read any book and NO where will it say sperm live up to 8 days or more. Its more like 3-6 days and the egg can be fertilized up to 24 hrs after ovulation. So its a small window of opportunity. And there is no "safe zone" Conception can happen at any point in your cycle.

And it definitely sounds like she was trying to conceive since she took her temperature and had unprotected sex on her most fertile days WITH her husband...

If you are TTC baby dust to you!!! (I have the same symptoms but I am not taking basal temps)

sperm can last up to 7 days inside the womens body an egg lasts bet 12 to 24 hrs read nhs website on pregnancy

It is true that sperm can live inside a woman's body for around 5 to 7 days. However, the majority of them will lose their ability to fertilize the egg after approximately 48 hours or so.

A lot of what happens to the sperm depends upon the conditions inside the female reproductive tract (pH of cervical mucus, whether the cervix is more open to allow more sperm to enter the uterus, possible vaginal infection in the female, etc.).

Sperm start to be broken down pretty quickly, so the odds of getting and staying pregnant in any one cycle are only about 10% to begin with. It seems to me that is why most NFP systems recommend having sex every other day starting 12 days dpo to maximize your chances.

I do not know why people feel the need to jump on someone else. If you have found information to the contrary just post it and move on.

That said, to the orignal poster... you may still be pregnant. There does not seem to be a lot of information for women testing 7 dpo (days post ovulation) but the earliest indicators using the 25% chance of getting pregnant every month and the stats from other sources do show that 12 dpo - after a negative pregnancy test (urine) - still have a 12% chance of being pregnant. The chances of getting a postive result at that time (12 dpo) is 51% so the tests are restricted when testing early.

You have tested really early and the hcg levels may not be registering. If you have symptoms -and this is not your first pregnancy- trust your body, test again on the date of your expected period, and visit your doctor if other painful symptoms persist. Hope this helps. I hope that you are pregnant if that was your intention. I too have tested early, received a negative result, and am hopeful that a pregnancy exists. Other symptoms are indicating a postitive result in a week, crossed fingers. :-D

hey ive never posted on one of these so yea not to sure but here goes lol.

im 19 and missed my period in both december and now jan so i went to the dr and had a bllod test done which all came bak negative so he gave me a ultra sound which came back negative also not sure y he gave me a ultra sound as well but anyways.
he tested all my hormone levels to see if it was something like that and when he read them it showed i was in ovulation and that was on the monday i had those test taken.
i had unprotected sex fri sat sun mon n tue (alot i know but hey im 19 haha) and now its thursday so if i ovulated on the monday ill b 3 dpo i have been havin sharp pains in my lower right side of my stomach and i also have diarrhea (which is a dark greeen colour TMI i know but yea) is this implantation pain or am i gettin gastro or something me and my bf arent tryin to conceive but wouldnt be bothered if i fell pregnant anyones opinions would be great

thanks and baby dust to u all xoxoxox :-D :-D

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

That last post was so rude!!! please don't let that person discourage u, having a child is hard work and life changing, but if u feel u are ready all the best to ya! :-)

wow...ppl these days are so stupid...anyways if u got something smart or negative to say then keep it to yourself!!! clearly your angry and its not that deep. it make you not want to get on here ignorant ass ppl need to get a life!!! but anyway Baby Dust to all the women who want it!!!! stay strong and dont listen to the ignorant ppl who is angry and hate their lives and situations!!!

ok first of all, this is a post to help someone, no need to be ofending each other. Now to the person who created this thread, if was 8 weeks pregnant when the baby stoped growing and i ended up having a d&c. It was the most horrible thing i have ever gone through considering it was my first pregnacy ever and before it i thought i was infertile, since i hadnt conceive ever even after years of trying.

Anyways, the symptoms that made me buy a preggo test (even thought i am a pee on a stickcoholic) was exteme breast pain, they so sore i could hardly wear a bra, lots of menstrual cramp (kept thinking i was about to get my period) I was super tired, and I kept thinking i was getting the flu since i had a constipated nose and it was also bleeding. Lots of headaces. Also lots of cervical fluid ( i thought i had an infection) After that test came out positive, and i started looking back into my symptoms, i think i started feeling them right away after ovulation, specially the sore breast. Before i lost my pregnacy, i would never check my cervix, my cervical fluid or my temperatur, so i wasent sure what day i ovulated, to be honest i wasnt even sure the days i get my period ( and im 26..lol...feel like a little child) but after i lost my baby i became obssed and started doing all this.

I am 4 dpo and now i have sore breats, lots of whitish cervical fluid, felt a small twinge on my left ovary, and yesterday a small twing on my clitoris (yes weird but true) and i can almost guarantee that i am pregnant. So, with this i mean you def. could be pregnant and feel the symptoms right away!

Good luck, i'll keep you posted!

Did u end up pregnant anyways?
Good luck to you!