For the past three years but even more so over the past five months or so... I have been having abdominal pains, they range in severity, but one this is always constant...if I place my hand on my waist...with my four fingers facing forward the four fingers would cover the pain in the abdomen and my thumb would be where the pain is in the back. Starting at my belly button and going across. Sometimes it moves a bit, but thats the general location. Sometimes going down to my groin area. My lower back also hurts and my left side. I have become more gassy than usual and my rectum and anus tends to become itchy. I thought it had something to do with my ovulation pattern, because my doctor said something pertaining to that until my anus and rectum began itching. Not sure what could be the problem, but any help will be good.
Oh yea... the anal itching started accompanying my pain after a heavy bout of antibiotics because of a vaginal infection I had. Two weeks ago... I complained to my doctor about the pain, not the itching and we had an abdominal and pelvic ultrasound down, which came back normal. Except for some blood in the uterus, which he accredited to my ovulation cycle.
Added to the additional gassiness, I have started belching a lot.

Bluezcluez, I see that your post is almost a year old but I am curious if you have found an answer. I have almost the same symptoms and have been dealing with it for ages. I have been to numerous doctors and had numerous tests, but don't have any answers yet. It is very frustrating!

Doc, av got all these symptoms...but carried out several tests to no avail!

I have a burning sensation in my lower abdomen, am gassy (smells bad), sometimes i belch alot! What cud this be? Tested for UTI, and several other tests. Refused to do an enema....feared!!

EVEN I HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM & SEEN MANY DOCS BUT TO NO AVAIL. RECENTLY I AM DIAGNOSED WITH PCOD & HYDRONEPHROSISQuote:

2

I am having the same symptoms and docs can't find anything wrong, the pain is so severe yet it comes and goes. i don't know if it has something to do with ovulation however i don't think the pain would be so bad if it were that. did anyone find any answers, i'm very curious as to what tests you people had done as well.