On Monday morning I woke up with sharp pains in my upper right side under my ribs. The pains stayed all day, they didn't go and come back it was a constant sharp pain all day. I didn't eat very much throughout the day but about a half hour after dinner the pain was worse. My mom took me to the ER at around 1am Tuesday morning. The doctor thought it was something with my liver or gual bladder. They did blood tests, xray, ulta sound, CT scan and they didn't find anything. They gave me morphine, and that wasn't strong enough so they gave me something stronger (I don't remember what it was called). I went home on vikiden and other pain killers. None seem to help and I am in alot of pain still.
Then this morning I coughed up yellow and clear mucus wit black fiber-like stuff in it. The black didnt look like blood because it looked more like fiber....
I dont know what all this can be....