Hi I'm 12 years old and I was out running with my dog we were walking up a hill and where my heart is it started to hurt very badly and then I got a little pain in my stomach.I made it back to the house and layed down for like 10 minutes and it went away and I was only exercising a little I was mostly running down hill then I jumped about a one foot fence and then I started to walk up the hill and after like 2 minutes my heart started hurting.I have no clue whats wrong my mom told me when I was little I had a hole in my heart but it closed up when I got older. I don't know if that has anything to do with it but I was wondering if I should go to the doctor and see whats wrong or is it just nothing.

Hi! I'm 16 and i am athletic. i had chest pains as well when i was little but i never had a hole in my heart..?? what my instructor told was that i was taking to much air while i ran and that ia caused my chest to hurt. also he told me if i drank a soda or something with gas it would also cause my chest to hurt. after i controlled my breathing while i ran in track and field my pain went away! and sodas were a no no before a race soon after i changed my eating habits n controlled my breathing my pain went away. but if u have or had a little hole in your heart i think you should get that checked.. little things can turn into big problems. hope this helped!

I agree with Uneroath, no sodas before running and controlled breading. I'm just wondering how do you control your breading? Do you have some specific way of doing that?
But hart problem can be something that you need to pay attention. If you still have this a doctor visit would be a good idea. Have your parents considered taking you to doctor?