Hi! I am 36 years old man. I think that I have very healthy lifestyle. I exercise, eat healthy food, I don’t smoke. Recently I had very strong pain in my chest while running.

Hi! I had same problem as you. I had numerous tests, everything was ok. , and doctor told me that I probably pulled muscle. You should know that it could be very serious. You should see a doctor. Chest pain can be in relation with heart disease, pulmonary disease...Don’t wait see your doctor soon as possible. He will determine cause of chest pain.

Hi karyl,

Chest pain while you have been exercising can be absolutely nothing from the fact that you haven’t been breathing regularly to the heartburn. But you should check this and find out the cause like Rosecrans has already suggested.

If you had heart related issues in your family than you should definitely find out what is causing your chest pain while you were running.

It is possible that you have heartburn and sometimes this condition is easily mistaken for chest pain and it can be very frightening. Once you see your doctor and do all the necessary tests you will be much calmer and if you find out that everything is fine you will stop worrying about this matter.