Hello. I'm 22 year old male and I'm sexually active more then 5 years now. About a week ago my girlfriend has noticed that I have some enlarged vain in my left testicle. I didn’t pay to much attention on it because I was sure it will resolve by it self. But I was wrong!
After few days I started to find a numb pain before sex and after ejaculation especially. I didn’t talk with any doctor over this because I'm scared it could be something serious. What could it be? I have read some nasty stuff about testicular cancer and I just hope this isn’t my case! Please, if someone knows more about this- feel free to write about it!

Hi. I'm very that you have developed this nasty condition but I really don’t understand why you didn’t already contact your GP over this.
I will tell what I know about this. This may indicate a varicocele-varicose vein of the scrotum which usually does not cause pain during oral sex or intercourse.
In most cases also, condition you have described is related to one condition called epididymitis- an inflammation of epididymis.
There are a many possible reasons why did you develop one-sided testicular pain beside epididymitis-I have already mentioned, such as trauma to a testicle during intercourse, prostatitis with pain radiating to one testicle, or for a variety of other causes.
Contact your GP for proper evaluation!