Four days ago during the day i had an errect penis for a few minutes and it seems as if some sperm had leaked, when i runiated and it was washed out i had a strong burning sensation inside my penis. Later on in the evening when i masturbated i had the same pain again after ejaculation.

Since then i had an ever so slight burning sensation(barely noticable) in my penis, it did not get any worse after further ejaculotion yesterday or day before yesterday and did not get affected by urnination. For very short moments it was practically gone but otherwise is persistent and it is just an ever so slight barely noticable burning sensation in my penis (about in the middle towards top).

I can just say that the days when this occured i had drank very little water if that has anything to do with it.

It cannot be an std as i had no sexual intercourse yet.

I hope you can help me and i do not know if i should go to a doctor since it is only so slight burning sensation and nothing else.