hello all

whenever i have an erection during a period of about 6 hours or more AFTER an ejaculation, i fell a sharp pain from the base to the middle of the penis. this pain lasts during the erection and fades after it.

my penis has a upward curve (when erected), and the erection angle is highly upwards (practically flat against my stomach) and it is a very strong erection ("rock hard")

i do not masturbate or have sex furiously, and i have tried to see if masturbating after a long time since my last ejaculation might change this problem, and it didn't.
thus, it is not connected to how often i ejaculate.
i am 17 now, and have had this problem since about the age of 14.
i have no pain during urination.
this pain is NOT a burning sensation.

ill be very thankfull if you can help me, this problem is very disturbing to me.

Thanks alot,
Tim.

im sorry. but i have to bump this.
does anyone have any idea? or anything to say that can help?
thanks.

This sounds a lot like what I have experienced on occasion. But, I have noticed some patterns with it. For example, I do not get the pain as often or as severely when I am sexually active with my girlfriend versus when I masturbate. I have theorized that perhaps it is because I do not tend to hold my ejaculation in as much as I do when I'm masturbating (I try not to make a big mess when there's no one there to catch it) and maybe using those muscles is putting added strain or conflicting somehow with the muscles that are trying to force my semen out. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Check your prostate bro !