I am 17 years old and have never had sex. However, sometimes after masturbation i experience a burning sensation in and at the base of my penis. What could be causing this? It has been going on for some time now, and it is pretty unpleasant. Any help would be appreciated.

i'm facing the same problem right now.
Unable to sit , stand or do anything.
it immediately started after I masturbated. I constantly feel like taking a leak and if i dont do it its almost like i'll wet my pants.
Any suggestions on why this is happening?
I clean myself with tissue when I'm done. Is it anything wrong that i'm doing ?

drink cranberry juice, before and after is best. but even after it will work. lots of people get what you describe, and cranberry works almost every time!

Man, I have the same feeling!

I don't know what the f*** it is. It doesnt always occur but often enough for me to seriously stop thinking about jerking off. Did you ever solve this issue or find out? Its burning right now, like a mutha f***... its not too bad, but its annoying anyway..

I was thinking it might be some sex disease or something... but you never had sex, so I can rule that out. Do you take any pills or other stuff? I eat a lot of omega 3 and vitamin C... let me know if you found a cause to this ..

Moe ...Email addresses not allowed on this board***
Edited by moderator after complaint about language.

Good luck dude!!

dude that only happens when u cum before the cum actually comes out of ur penis. if u keep jacking till its about to come out then itll be fine but if u keep it built up, the shock will produce that burning sensation. it has happened to me once before

Us man. I'M only 14 and get this problem. U just have to wait