The problem started out as a rash then a small lump which he squeezed. He is now experiencing painful swollen testicles. Can this be a normal thing or a sexually transmitted disease, afterall, I did find out that he was cheating. HELP.. I NEED AN ANSWER ASAP.

Gingerberry

My husband had pain in his testicles and now we've notices not like bump that are inside. We've went to the doctor and it ended up to be VARICOCELE

A varicocele is an enlargement of the veins within the scrotum, the loose bag of skin that holds your testicles. A varicocele is similar to a varicose vein that can occur in your leg.

About one in six men have a varicocele. For males who are infertile, the figure is higher — about 40 percent. Varicoceles are the most common cause of low sperm production and decreased sperm quality, although not all varicoceles affect sperm production.

Most varicoceles develop over time. Fortunately, most varicoceles are easy to diagnose and, if they cause symptoms, can be repaired surgically.

A varicocele often produces no symptoms. Rarely, it may cause pain that may worsen over the course of a day because of physical exertion and typically is relieved by lying down on your back. With time, varicoceles may grow larger and become more noticeable.

well as I could found it out, sometimes when a person has a gonorrhea it can have a swollen testicle. You should also check if he has some other symptoms of this disease like burning sensation when urinating, white, yellow or green discharge from the penis.