I am a 19 year old guy, and just noticed a bump on my scrotum. It is flesh colored and on the underside of the scrotum and rubs against the inside of my upper thigh. I can feel it when I walk, and when touched it is very sensitive. It is a pea sized (which is pretty large) hard bump. I am afraid that it might be serious. I have never had sex before so it is not an STD. Please Help Me.

Hi:
This might be a simple as a pimple, like acne, or it could be a cyst. The pain is a concern, if it's not a pimple. It could also be an obstruction. Considering you have not had a sexual partner, it is more mysterious. However, when some people say that they have not had sex, they mean that they have not had intercourse. Which do you mean? Sex can involve other actions that would put you at risk of contracting an STD, etc. Either way, don't guess. Have it checked. It it is serious, or could evolve into something serious, you would not want to risk your fertility status; pass an infection on to someone else, or let a simple problem cause you long-term grief. Good luck, and let our community know how it turns out so that you can be helpful to someone else. Good luck!

Definately have it checked if it doesn't go away in a few days.

could be a calicum deposit, but its always best to have it check out

Hi dance23:
Did you find out what the problem was or is. I hope that you have seen a doctor by now. Was it an std or something else? What type of treatment did you require? If it was an std, did you notify any sexual partners that you had just before and after the symptoms appeared. That would be really important. Please let me know what you've learned and how you are doing now. I will look forward to getting your update very soon. I wish you the very best.