yeah hello. i have sort of a bump on my scrotum. its not like a pimple because i can't squeze anything out of it. but it's anoyying having it there. the area around it is kind of dry, and if i scratch it alot the skin flakes of. it's allmost like a bead under the skin. it's weird. iv'e been researching about it but i can't really find anything that's similiar to the thing i have. help me, plz!? :'(