I've had a slightly raised bump on my scrotum for sometime now. it doesn't really hurt, sometimes itches though. Its usually white/pink in colour. I've looked at pictures of scrotal cysts on the internet and mine looks nothing like any of the pictures. Mine is just this one mark which is about half an inch in length. Can anybody help?

Celebrity
Is there a possibility that could be a pimple what you have? I remember how alarmed I was when saw something on my scrotum and at first I thought it was some kind of a cyst, but then I searched the internet and saw mine was something different from what is called a cyst. This actually looked more like a pimple and I believed it was one. I tried to squeeze it and nothing really got out except for some blood. Have you tried to squeeze yours and did anything pop out? I made a real mess there, what came afterwards was abnormal itch and irritation. A friend of mine told me to apply bacitracin as it seems to help everyone with such problems.
Have you seen your doc yet? What did he say?
I think you should ask for a professional help, you never know if this is a pimple or could be something serious. Meanwhile, don’t try to remove this bump on your own as you could only make things worse.