Hi, lately I have been getting small pimples on my armpits, they have a head like a pimple but they are very painful. I went to the doctor and she said its just that my sweat glands are blocked. but they keep coming no matter what I do, what is this? how can I stop having them?. Please HELP!!

Hi, oh yeah, those are really annoying and painful. They seem to show up for no reason. The best thing you can do i to squeeze them on time and apply some cleaning solution for skin after you squeeze them out. I would also recommend that you should change your deodorant and you shower gel and shampoo. Sometimes our skin does not appreciate the combination of chemicals we put on it so it reacts in such way. Try using regular soap for some time and see if it makes any difference. I think this also might be just a phase where your body is cleansing itself so have patience with it. It should stop soon.