I had numerous (and were spreading) painful reddish-white bumps of spotty like appearance, on the sides and base of the scrotum and on inner thighs. They are non-sexually related as I have not been sexually active recently. They start as tiny small red lesions, then gain a firmish white centre. The pinhead size increases to up to several millimetres across, and in some places the pinheads combine to form a larger lesion. They are painful and itchy with a burning sensation. If squeezed (painful and NOT recommended!!) they have a fairly firm white powdery feel extrusion, but reform the day after squeezing. I am trying not to squeeze them as to help avoid them spreading. They do not have a oily or liquid or pus like centre nor a whitehead like centre. The skin above the lesions seems to be affected too. They eventually (after two weeks or more :cry: ) turn to a purply lesion 3-4 mm across with dead skin on top. Have now consulted my doctor and he says they are dermatitis caused by a routine minor skin infection and has prescribed a 1% hydrocortisone 10% urea dermatological cream which may need applying thinly for up to three weeks. Personal hygiene and very great care needed to avoid spread of the skin infection. UPDATE :) They are clearing gradually, but I've found restricting use of the steroid cream to very occasional use, and using a quality medicated zinc oxide talc, eg Cuticura, about four or five times a day more effective, as it keeps the skin dry and helps heal the spots. Any moisturising cream seems to not help. Not too pleasant a condition, but over time, things are improving and the skin is gradually healing. Puzzlingly - After several weeks seemed healed completely but has recurred after 2-3 week interval on different parts of scrotum, inner thigh. I do very highly recommend seeing a doctor for safety, peace of mind and to get a positive and clear diagnosis :D Does any medic have any opinion on this PLEASE.

Hey bro i think we have or hopefully had the same thing.My doc said the same thing he said it was contact dermatitus and I tried alot of different creams and stuff.It has gradually(after like 3/4 of a yaer gone slowly away,I still get a rash every once in a while here or there but it has gotten better.it has been really frustraing as the doctors alomst wont take me seriously when I ask them. i think it is a fungis or bacteria (I hope) I have been using hydorcortozone cream sometimes and a anti fungus cream calledclotrimazole cream from cvs. I have also been using a salicylic acid crem called mirical rash repair plus from "mirical of aloe" it works good to clear up rash fast. and I use triple antibiotic cream for fast healing and fighting of foliculitus. I think i got mine from some fresh water i swim in here in florida it has a alge or something growing in it.good luck and let me know if you have good results so I can try your remedy.Peace

I totally understand what you guys are talking about.
I'm a female and I SWEAR I have had the same thing.
When I was younger I had (okay still do) chunky legs and when I would
get out of a pool or lake my thighs would rub together.
This friction would cause bumps to form. It was so painful. I would cry.
It was similar to I'd say a diaper rash: red bumps with white heads. I would put Desatine (spelling?), what they use for babies diaper rashes, between my legs and then add a POUND of baby powder. It was a temporary fix, but it did releave the pain. Eventually, they finally went away. I only had four out breaks like this in my life, and they were during lots of swimming and/or extreme workouts. A friend of mine used to get these under her arms! Ouch!
I used to think I was a weird-0! Doctor's seem to think I was weird too and not take my out breaks seriously. I am glad you both have found healing!
XD

i agree with ye guys,i have something similiar,i have big bumps which have both have tiny whiteheads,i have used canesten on them and also germoline.Fingers crossed.

The weather has been quite warm and i cycle and believe that the damp underwear from the sweat and the chaffing of the underwear with my inner thighs may have caused it.
They're definitely in the correct position for my theory to be right.

I am still a little worried because i have been careless sexually in the last few months.I always wear condoms but a condom cant cover all your body.

My Mom Went in for a Total Knee Replacement about 1 Year and 4 Months ago, Somewhere Either Before the Surgery Date or in the Hospital for 30 days something has happened to me and my skin, that has NEVER happened before and I have have the Medical Records to back up how clear my skin was before hand! I stayed most of the 30 days in the Hospital with my Mom she is 72 years Old and Has No other Kids that live close enough, So I stayed and helped out. I stayed at Hospital Night and day, and Yes Slept on their Kots, and at One Rehab a Bed, we got home and brought One of the chairs that you can sit on while taking a showere if you need it after a surgery like she had, she had trouble standing up in shower, and she couldnt sit in tub, and then get back up. So they gave her a bench type chair. I have never used it, I thought it might give me something from Hospital, Ha, Turns Out something Other than the Damn Chair did??? I first started out with very small red bumps almost like sweat bumps that didnt get themselves thru their cycle?? it was Summer to set the scenario up for you. August to be Exact. I thought these Bumps were Sweat Gland Rejects?? They started out on outside of arms, just a few, then spread around to the back side of arms in an exact half cirlce??
Right Under my Arms. They stayed Their for a while, Til' I Tore The Living sh*t Outta Them! NEVER, EVER DO THIS! Like I said I have Never Had Any Skin Conition Before in my 35 Years of Life, So Needless to Say, I wont Do that Again. They Didnt Really Spread after That any more than they already had, they just Hurt Like Hell! I did have them on the sides of my back ??? just the sides?? up and down the sides of my back , both left and right sides, left and right arms??? It never went past the Elbows??? Ever?? To this day?? It has gone on Inner Thighs, on very Few on Buttocks, and then One Day I got to Looking, and Yes, it was the same Damn sweat ???? bump on my penis, and I have should have Steered Clear, But thinking I could Wipe that Mother Out, Well, Now I have 4 or 5 on my penis! I havent shown my Dr, my that! But shown him the rest! Two Doctors alreadys say that it is some kinda BS Keritosis??? They Prescribed this Cream, I put it on, and Put it on, and it seemed to help , But they came back at times, and then at times they kept at bay??? The Last Dr i went to put me on a Prescription Called " ERYTHROM " 1 Tablet 3 Times a Day With Food , THeir are # 90 in the Bottle, They are Helping , SOME. and he gave me an Rx for Hydroxyzine for the Itch, but it will knock your Ass OUT! SO DONT TAKE IT! UNLess it comes in the Cream??
It is a hassle to call and get my Nurse to ask my Dr to call in the Cream, SO i am going to wait til i go back to ask him that one! The ERYTHROM is Generic For E.E.S TAB's FOr anyones ????? ...
But The places where I tore into have kinda left a good scar, and they havent gone away?? They The ones I really Dug into dont Itch anymore, But They have scarred. I have others that itch, and i treat them much different, Is their and End to this Madness?? and then The issue of My Pecker? I Freaking Give Up? I gotta have sex some day, But I will not Expose some Gal to this Bull sh*t, We can send some ape to the Moon, But we cannot cure some simple little bumps????? Go Figure, My Dr's have said it is Not any Sexual Transmitted disease, But I dont like having sex with these Freaking bumps.................

If you are going thru this, I feel for you, I have no idea, except to walk carefully and carry a big tube of Hydrocortozone..........

Good Luck to All With this, Or Anything Like This...............................

They are sweat bumps, caused by friction but most commonly caused by heat and humidity. I used to get these on my knees after wearing knee pads for voleyball for hours at a time. Then as I got older and gained a little more weight, my inner thighs caused a lot of friction and heat which caused the bumps. I assume for men if they have a lot of hair and do manual labor, they can cause a lot of sweat around their genital area since this is already a hot warm place already. This is NOT an STD or a fungus. It's almost a type of dermatitis.

Have you tried looking up moluscum (think its spelt like that) very common and sounds like it not infection but can take time to go is more common in children but adults do get it too.. If so Try Mukka Honey (Again not sure on spelling) fantasic stuff works really well its a alternative medicince.