%-) just 3 to 4 days i go i got this pain in my labia but its only on one side it is swollen an it feels like that labia is hard on the inside, and i cant sit down because it hurts what can i put on it ?

Although I always prefer to see a doctor when something hurts or is the matter, I would think that you have fungal infection. Fungus could make your labia swell, hurt, itch, become red and even tender.
Fungal infection aka yeast infection occurs usually after an antibiotic treatment but there are also many other possible causes like excessive washing and douching down there, using harsh detergents in underwear, from the spermicide in the condoms, vaginal deodorants, being a diabetic.

There are over-the-counter creams or suppositories you could get in a pharmacy and use for 3 or 7 days. There are those that could be used just for one day but I am not sure they are so effective. If this doesn’t help, you should see a doctor then and have this evaluated.