I have been diagnosed with PCOS two years ago. i am 22 now. have been married for 3 n hlf yrs. i am trying for baby since February and even have finished 6 months of clomid. i use to get problem with sexual intercourse but then it stopped. it use to get slightly painful and than use to go fine it self. but this year it has been very painful. every time we are doing sex i get alot pain. instead of getting pleasure i feel i shouldnt have done it. my husband is very caring and he always tries his best to make me comfortable before but its not helping at all. after sexual intercourse i get alot of discomfort and heaviness in my lower pelvic area. i have been told to speak to gynaecologist on my next appointment but thats next month. is there anything you could suggest me which can help me till i see my doctor? 
FYI: i get alot of recurrent UTI infections. never gotten them before marriage but i get them alot now. my husband and i were both virgin when we got married and never had sex with any other person. 

Maybe it could be a cyst?

jasmine922 wrote:

Maybe it could be a cyst?

May be but when i started clomid 50mg i had alot of transvaginal scans. there were not big cysts. they were small. i am not sure what to go with honestly. i spoke to nurse about it and she said "REMEMBER TO MENTION IT TO YOUR GYNAECOLOGIST ON 14TH OF NOVEMBER". so i don't know whats happening.