Hi all, I am really happy to join this community and participate with new topics and replies as well.

this is my first post in this section of sexual health and I hope you can help me with your experience. I am married for 1 year now and my husband had difficulty penetrating me cuz everytime his penis reach half way through my vagina i push him away to get it out because i feel intense burning pain during the the penetration i cannot stand it beside i feel my vagine is really really tight. i visited a gynecologist and she told me to bear the pain until i get used to it but it didnt sound reasonable for me why shoulf i suffer i am sure there must be another answer for my pain. So i was reading the internet and i found a very nice article about vaginal dilators is used for treating difficult sexual intercourse and painful penetration. you can find the picture of the dialtors in this URL: ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

My question have anyone tried vaginal dialtors and does it work and what complications can i get from it? please if you have any other advice about other ways to treat my condition or more information about the dilator let me know?

thanks

I have been on the ill for a realy long time and i still mamage to forget sometimes to take it. As long as you dont miss more then two pills in a row you should be fine. I have not attempted the pull out method because he does not actually have to cum inside you for you to get pregnant. A common misconception, pre-cum is more potient then actuall cum. But as long as you take your pill the way you should and around the same time every day you should be fine. If you do miss one and realize it within the same day just take it then. There is different guide lines on the information ackage that comes with your pills if you miss more then two.