I have been suffering from peeling of the skin inside of my mouth for quite some time now, but I am not always suffering from it (this seems to be a recurrent condition that comes and go). This usually occurs in the lower lips and not inside of the cheeks. After the skin peels off, it feels somewhat sore and very sensitive to hot drinks, which I need to cool down in order to be able to drink them.

Hello Jorge

Here is some information for you -

Inflammation of the mucous lining of any of the structures in the mouth, which may involve the cheeks, gums, tongue, lips, and roof or floor of the mouth. The word "stomatitis" literally means inflammation of the mouth. The inflammation can be caused by conditions in the mouth itself, such as poor oral hygiene, poorly fitted dentures, or from mouth burns from hot food or drinks, or by conditions that affect the entire body, such as medications, allergic reactions, or infections. Chemical burns can be from just anything - drinks, smoking, diet?

You may need to discover just what causes this condition and eliminate such food or drinks from your diet. As for serious pain, or bad breath, or severe burns - please visit a healthcareprovider who can examine you specifically and suggest remedies. Good luck