Hi, Im 20 years old. And since about a year or so, ive developed a few problems. First off, ive been having peeling lips for a year or two now. They seem to get dry, and peel instantly when they touch water. Dry at the corners, and centre, then become flaky and peel or bleed once in a while if im harsh when getting rid of the flaky skin. This process repeats each day. 

I have had throat problems like tonsillitis for many years now, nothing severe but the usual, but since recently, ive noticed that flem is constantly stuck to my throat, and it just keeps coming back eventhough i clear my throat ever so often. 

I have acidity and gastritis too. My stomach burns sometimes, and i have an occasional burning sensation while passing urine and motions. 

Ive also developed a breathing disorder. I have to sometimes keep sighing or yawning to catch air or breathe really hard from the chest. This has developed recently and when this happens and i dont do the above to get rid of it, i feel uncomfortable and the back of my throat, through the food pipe and sometimes the stomach. Funny thing is, it only happens when i think about it or the thought enters my mind. When im indulged in something it never happens.
So im guessing its just anxiety related? Or maybe something small thats contributing towards it.

Note that i have never had peeling lips before and i dont really live in a dry climate. I live in a tropical climate where its never too hot or cold. I drink a lot of water too and not a lot has changed from my way of living in the past and now. Example, diet, climate, and most of it is the same. So what could be causing this condition?

And i have had throat issues but never the part where flem is constantly stuck to my throat.

Can some of these be interrelated? 

Someone pls help me!

Wow, I have almost exact same probs - though I'm a forty-somethin woman! Lips constant painfully chapped (try Smith's Rosebud Salve - Sephora); the only product that seems to help! Also constantly clearing throat, wheezing, coughing ... Difficulty breathing, chest pressure. And finally, the latest symptom: gassy, frequent belching (never had this problem before!). If you figure anything out, please let me know! Suffering and yet no health insurance to be able to get checked out. Kind of scary. All the best to you!

I have all of this too. Did you find any treatment that works?

Same here n i am 20year old computer student...
Belching killing me n pain in urine n stool whenever i eat onion or spicy things ohh god.
With dry mouth i cannot say hii to a girl embassrasing.

I have the same thing ! My lips hurt so bad !