So I had sex three days ago with my boyfriend then right after we was done I was very sore. Every day it was gettin worse and worse and everytime I would pee it would burn but this happened to me before but I didn't think it was Nuthin cuz after a couple of days it would go away. Until I notice that I couldn't walk because it hurt so much, so I went to the bath room and I left open my labia minora and on each flap there was a canker sore . . .I don't kno Wat to do because I'm only 17 and I don't want to tell my mom yet unless teres no way I can fix this and also I'm having discharge comin out of my vagina hole that is creamy and thick :(

You need to see a doctor! This could be something very serious, so please, tell your mom you are having this issue and see a doctor. You're 17, you are old enough to make your decisions, now you have to be old enough to get help when you need it. Go see the doctor ASAP!

i agree you need to go to the doctor asap!!