Have been dealing with this problem for a long time, and too embarrassed to go to doctor.. I was hardly able to tell my mom.
There are what looks like small bumps over inner and outer labia. They don't itch or hurt or anything.. They look white-ish, and some of the bigger ones have what looks like pus come out of them.
Still a virgin, so it' not an STD. I've had it long enough to know it's not going to go away on its own.
I haven't been able to find anything searching the internet on my own- honestly have no idea what it is.
So please help..

Dear guest, If you are young than 18 yrs, please talk to mom tell her what's going And be truthful okay? I told my mom what's wrong I end up on my bathroom floor CRYING because it hurt's Come to find out I was rush to the Doctor's office ''the next morning ''Please talk to your family doctor Or if you are Schoo ask the School teacher exspecilly A female friend ask for there avice okay there is no harm done asking your mom or a close female reletive's okay