Lately Ive been having problems with urinary inconsistence. I dont know what happened to my pelvic muscles. Maybe its my age but I am not that old. Im 46 female. I mean Im not leaking a lot, but I can sense some urine on my pants in the evenings and during the day when I go to sleep and its quite disturbing. I dont feel comfortable engaging in sexual activities with my husband unless I have previously checked if everything was alright down there. It can spoil the fun and spontaneous moments sometimes. I heard that a treatment called biofeedback could help with strengthening pelvic floor muscles. Is this true?

I had similar problems with urinary inconsistence. I also heard about biofeedback and I talked to my doctor about it. I read before that biofeedback apparatus is widely used in clinics for such disorders and wanted to give it a chance. My doctor said that it might be quite expensive and that I should try something else first. She suggested pilates exercises two times a week and regular Kegel exercises three times a day. Besides helping my pelvic floor muscles, I had so many benefits from pilates. This stretching technique made me more aware of my own body, helped me relax and made me more flexible which further helped my every day activities. I did Kegel exercises every day before bed time and after waking up and when I had to go. It took me six months to see the benefits and both me and my doctor are stunned with the results.