I am dancing for years and lately I had some muscle injury and while I was recovering I have red something about Pilates and how it could be useful in toning the muscles. Do you think that Pilates is great for dancers? I dance a lot and I love it but I am now interested in Pilates also so do you think that my muscles would get bulky if I try to combine these two activities?

Yes that is absolutely true- Pilates is great for dancers and that is in fact the perfect combination. I do Pilates workouts for years and my trainer is actually a former dancer. I remember she was telling me about how Pilates has helped her ones she got injured her leg muscle not only Pilates has helped her in physical recovery but also it helped her mentally-for Pilates also provides you better flexibility and elasticity and it is great for dancers for training Pilates they are less prone to injuries and if injured they are likely to recover faster. And plus doing Pilates exercises your muscles won't be that bulky and still would be strong and you as a dancer just need such muscles.