my boyfriend is 24...his penis foreskin is attached. i am curious to know if this is normal. we have never discussed it between us. but he has mentioned it hurts him when penetrating, because i am extremely tight. should he see a doctor???

It is his and actually your decision whether he is to see a doctor or not. Discuss it. If he doesn't want to go to one, perhaps using forms of lubricant may cause less friction, hence less pain. But if his case is severe, then it should be attended by a doctor. It is said that sex is one of the most important things needed in a relationship, and I agree with that. Sex is a part of life, dont let a piece of foreskin to get in the way of a good sex life! It may be embarassing to go to the doctor about such things, if his case of having extra forsekin is severe, but it will be worth it to get help from a doctor, whether its verbally or surgically. Goodluck!

thank you...for the response. i don't know how to talk about it with him...he's never mentioned anything about it. all he ever said is that he's not circumcised...but to be honest it's not the first penis i see. and i've never seen one like his with the foreskin...it's not bad but i just wonder if there could be consequences. don't get me wrong the sex is amazing...and like you said i wouldn't let that be a huge deal in our relationship. i'm just worried about it medically. =/