Is there a possibility that there could be problems in penetration due to tight foreskin?My husband has slightly tight foreskin.
We re facing problems in penetration during intercourse.I want to know if the foreskin has to retract automatically while completely erect?
My husband has the penis completely covered by the foreskin even when fully erect.Is this normal?Could it be true that we are facing penetration problems because of the forsekin not retracting automatically while erect?
The foreskin feels like a sponge at the tip when penetration,and the erection dies eventually,due to improper penetration.
Whts this due to??

No it is not normal. The foreskin is supposed to retract once erect. he has something called phismosis. What he needs to so is gradually pull the foreskin back such as when he's in the bath. If that does not help then he might have to get a circumcision.

Thanks for the reply.
I also have another question.Will this condition-tight foreskin/phimosis cause pain during penetration or trouble in penetration itself???
My husband has been using KY jelly and since then he feels no pain when pulling the foreskin back while erect / otherwise.But is the act of penetration affected bcos of the foreskin not retracting automatically??
That is,will the foreskin that covers the penis cushion the stiffness of the erect penis hence causing problems in penetration?

Also, does lubrication cause no feeling of entry while penetration in the vagina?

If he can retract his foreskin then penetration should not be a problem. As long as he can do it painlessly then he should be fine.

Lubrication allows for feeling but it's just easier to enter with it.

Hi muklav:

Men who have tight foreskin may have sex without retracting their foreskin. Just use some personal lubrication to make penetration easier.

Hi Muklav:

Men with tight foreskin may penetrate and have sex without a problem. Get some personal lubrication to make penetration easier.