My boyfriend is 22 and says that it hurts to retract his foreskin past a certain point. I have a decent amount of sexual experience, but this is my first time with someone who is uncircumcised. He's said that he hasn't really gotten anything that we've done in bed (i've tried masturbating him and giving him oral). I'm just wondering what's really going on. I've never had a problem pleasuring a guy before, so why is foreskin making it so different? I'm just lost. Can someone please help?

I am an uncircuncised guy and I have sex all the time but when I get a new partner they usually dont understand that you can not retract the foreskin too hard. You have to be gentle or for lack of better words gentler. Just retract it and let it do its thing and if that dosent help either he has a medical condition or he needs to clean it better.

hi herestogoodbye:

Just remember that the foreskin adds a lot of sensation to the penis so be gentle. The nerves are in the foreskin so play with it and suck on it and he should like it. Use the foreskin. Don't pull it back out of the way.