hi, i m having penis foreskin rashness at the top only, foreskin became tight and white spots at the end of penis. the foreskin became so tight that urinary aperture is tightly open.

I am not circunsiced and the tip of my foreskin is closing slowly and I cant move it back..sometimes it itches

I am 45. I have realised that the foreskin on my penis has covered the tip of my penis in such a way that only a tiny space allow me to urinate. Is it a problem.

I have the same problem, I went to a Doctor and was told that diabectics have this problem. We discovered that I have type 2 diabetese. All the signs were there excesive thrist, tired all the time, excessive urination. hopefully this is not what is wrong with you, the Doctor prescibed anti fungal cream which is also for athletes foot (Clotrimazole cream USP, 1%) hopefully you got checked out by a Doctor. I am glad I went, otherwise who knows what would have happened. good luck

This sounds like you may have symptoms of a male yeast infection by the way you are describing things and I would suggest taking some treatment witch is readily available for this disease.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed