I'm 13 I have white stuff on my penis I can't get it off I tried rinsing it but I just won't come off I need help and it efected what do I do ??

Hi Adam,
It's probably NOT an infection. It's probably smegma.
Where do you see the "white stuff?" Do you have a foreskin and is it under it?
Soap and water can remove smegma if that's what it is. Yes, it can take a while if you haven't kept up on cleaning.

Burning is a cause for concern; could be yeast or bacterial infection. Get checked -- you might need an antibiotic or something. The white stuff under the foreskin is normal -- smegma. In the future, prevent bacterial buildup with regular washing and a lotion like Man1 Man Oil with vitamin A.

It's jizz bro

Hi i avert hate going on right now

Hey there

Today morning i noticed somesticky white substance over my penis head when i cleaned it up it formed up again witjin 4 hour and i had noticed same for 4 times a day by the day end i started feeling burning sensation over the peinal opening and that continued day long and still it feels pain ful and burning sensation last i have had no sexual intercorse and have no plain at lower back as in case oF STD  though i was given  some blow job sections  please let me know wat it is and wat treatment is to be done

dear sir
i have a burning sensation in my penis and a white substance i noticed under the penis foreskin.
i got a lot of medicines but nothing work out.
please help me