Hi, I am 16 and i have just been told that i have to have to have my foreskin removed for medical reasons.

For as long as i can remember i have found urinating difficult for some reason, after plucking up the courage to see my doctor i was sent to a specialist.

My condition has no real name i don't think but basically the hole in the penis in which i urinate out of is too small, urine builds up when i urinate which can sometimes be painful but normally isn't.

Also i have a slight bend in my Penis. I have been told that i have to be circumcised, but at my age i really don't want this to be done, my problem is annoying but i am in disbelieve that this is the only way to fix it, someone must know of another treatment.

Please if anyone else has had this problem can you give me advice on what to do, i really dont want to be circumcised for my own reasons.

Chris

I don't know but I used to use the "hands free" method of urinating and only recently found out that most people retract the foreskin a bit when urinating - do you use the hands free method ?

so when you urinate dosen't the pressure of escaping urine force the hole to open and allow the urine out

From what you asked, I see no reason to become circumcised. If the problem is with the foreskin, it can be stretched. If the problem is with the urine tract or uthera, circumcision will not help it. And cutting the foreskin off does not correct a bent penis.