ok well im a 14 year old boy and my penis size erected is about 5.3-5.5 inches and only about 1.5 inches thick? im guessing on width i havent measured. im kind of embarassed about the size i feel its very small for my age. tho i have dont have much pubic hair so i think im still going through puberty, but still im worried and i would also like to know if masturbating daily will affect the size of my penis. I have kept masturbating to about once every 3-4 days because im worried about it making my penis smaller %-) so i would really appreciate it if you could help me or just tell if im over reacting, and please be honest I want to know everything.

and ive seen on other threads alot of people are saying it matters on body size, but im 5'9 maybe 5'10 now so im tall for my age. please post

Hey, I'm the same age as you, about the same height as you, and my penis is about the same size as yours (I know that sound realy, realy wrong). So don't worry. And masterbating doesn't affect the size of your penis.

Don't worry, I'm 15 and my penis is only 5.5 inches. And puberty doesn't stop until about age 18 or 19. So just give yourself time to grow.

It dose not effect ur size like the old saying gose
use it or losse it

WHEN I WAS 15 i was 7 inches 4 inces thick everybodys differnt im17 and 8.5 5 inches thick im the biggest in the school very popular with the girls just give it time 5.5 is bigger than the average for a 100 percent grown man

Haha, i dont want to put this but when i was 13, my penis(erect) was 7":)

My penis is the same size and I know that that that is bigger than my friends and also masturbation helps increase the size of your penis so try to masturbate daily.

im 15years old &im 5'5 &165 pounds &my penis size is 2in when its hard its 5.1in is that normal or what? like tell me the truth is that small for my age?...