Im a 15 year old teen and I masterbate quite frequently, once or twice a day, first off, is that normal? and another thing is, my penis size is 6 and 3/4 inches long, and 1 and a half inches thick, or wide (from side to side) I wanted to know if my size is good or bad? and plz share your thoughts,

thanks

That's a good size. Average is about 5.5 inches for a fully developed adult. Masturbation is normal. Even if it's 6 times a day. It won't affect your health, your penis or anything else.

Im 15 too and mine is 6.6 inchs, so im guessing its a good size, as the average man's erect penis is 5.5/6 inches. If your worried about it that much, ask somebody you know how big theres is, but you shouldnt be. Shouldnt worry about stuff like that at 15. Hope that helped. :-)

I would say if your wanking that often that your sex life is V.Poor.

I'm 15 and my penis is 5.75 inches erect.

LoL im 15 and im 4" erect and like 2" girth (thick) so you should be good..

Im 15 and my penis is actually 7 inches erect

Im 15 and my penis is actually 7 inches erect. is that too big or too small?

There's no such thing as too big or too small. Unless your penis was half an inch long or something.

Seven inches is above average. Average being about 5.5 inches.

It is also not TOO big. It is what alot of people would consider to be quite well endowed, but it's not abnormal by any means.

Guest wrote:

youngblood wrote:

thanks

First of all, this user is 15 and there is no reason he should even have a sex life.
Secondly, masturbation is a good way to explore your own body.

Masturbation is NORMAL and HEALTHY.

Fact.

**edited by moderator**

im 13 and mine is 7.9 inches while erect