ok me and my boyfriend had dry sex sept 24th and i get my period around oct 20th and im experiencing stomach pains and headachs and im sick as well right now.. dry sex as me wearing my underwear and my boy friend wearing pants and boxers.. really worried

Well if you two managed to conceive through that body-armour, I'd say there are grounds for a second virgin birth.

On the other hand, if you have medical symptoms, you would be well-advised to go visit a doctor. Pregnancy isn't the only thing that can happen to a young woman, or any human being, so if the symptoms have persisted past a day or so, it seems common sense to go ask, and not just here - though you might try the 'find a doctor'.

I'm just an adult, somewhat older, offering some (hopefully) gentle advice.

ok but do you think its likely to get pregnant i mean like we have done that way before and sometimes he would ejaculate and it would soak his boxers and it would reach his jeans but i never got pregnant before and he left for a month and when he came back we did it even though he ejaculated it didnt soak up his jeans

As I said, that's so far removed from possibility, but you can never quite rule out the miraculous.

You don't disclose your and his age, but on the assumption that you've reached sexual maturity in your country, you are both displaying considerable restraint, and he clearly respects you enough to not press the issue. That you both (I presume) manage to orgasm this way also speaks highly of your connection, so I'd say yes, you're as safe doing this as I can imagine - but if you want to be safer still, you can explore formal protection - the pill, condoms etc, though I really would think that was taking care to a laudable, but nevertheless extreme level.

At some point, you're going to have to embrace the fact that sex and babies were invented for each other, and to fully participate in one is to invite the other. Once you come to terms with that, you can prepare for the extremely unlikely - as it stands - and contemplate trusting formal contraception and - if you choose - normal intercourse.

In the meantime, you've found a safe and apparently workable compromise.