hi im a little worried. The past two weeks i have been really sick with a very bad cold. my period is 4 days late and i am worried that i could possibly be pregnant. my boyfriend and i go to different colleges and we only had sex once in the past month and it was about a week ago. we used protection and i know the condom didnt break. should i be worried or is my period just late because i was sick?

You are probably just running a little behind. So don't panic yet!! I have had 3 babies so I know how it feels to freak out about it. When I was 16 I was freaking out.....but I was 11 days late and finally the 12th day I decided to take NOT 1 but 4 test and they all came back positive. So give it about another week and see what happens. The best way to find out if your pregnant is to have a blood test done that way they can see how much hormones are in your system. Oh and also did you have sex the month prior???