I'm having some weird spotting issues, and it's not the first time. Period usually comes around the 15th. I'm spotting a few days before my periods, and I heard somewhere that this isn't normal.

Dec 15th or so - spotting
Dec 18th - period came
Jan 15 - period came
Feb 3 - stomach flu symptoms, throwing up every 10 minutes, 102 fever, out for 2 days
Feb 15 - Skipped period, although I saw a little pink stuff inmy discharge ONCE
Mar 12 - one string of blood in panties
Mar 13 - woke up with a few spots, afternoon had one spot, then nothing
Mar 14 - enough brown discharge (?) to fill 1/3 of my ultra thin pantiliner. It looked like what I get at the end of a period
Mar 15 - nothing yet

The only sexual activity i've had was on Feb 13th, where my boyfriend rubbed me (clit and opening) over my panties, and he said he masturbated the night before. although he washed his hands, there's still no way right? Although, he did touch himself over boxers to "put it away".
Unless you can get a full period and still be pregnant. On Jan 3rd he rubbed me over my panties and touched his penis a few times, but that still is a very low chance, if any.

This isn't implantation bleeding right? Unless from what I've described, there's a chance I got pregnant.
I did get more pimples and acne than usual about a week or two ago, but that may have been from stress. It seems to have settled down though.

But say I did have sex; would these symptoms conclude to pregnancy?

For a peace of mind, is there even the TINIEST chance that I could be pregnant? Anybody else have this before? I can't say I'm under tooo much stress, but it could just me being in denial.

The reasons I can think of that made me miss my period twice are: throwing up in early february, having the coughs and sniffles till now, and joining cross country / track, so maybe the sudden increase in exercise?

Hi honey! I am the QUEEN of pregnancy and you are NOT I repeat NOT pregnant! You are not having implantation spotting! I think that it is either your age = younger teenagers are more likely to have WEIRD periods, all the way up to 19/20 years old! You are starting to have an Ovarian Cyst! You have an infection! So 1st lets see if your period comes on with the following:

1. Take the hotest bath you can take - without burning of course
2. Take a laxative - just for 1 night

See if it comes on! IF it doesn't in the next week then you need to be seen by a doctor to see if you have an infection etc! ALSO the biggie here is that Feb was a short month! So even though you are due on the 15th, in this month it would be about the 18th! Try and relax and breathe and KNOW that you are NOT pregnant! Good luck and health!

Ovarian cyst.. what o___o I'm looking that up, haha.
You're right though, I forgot feb was a short month. I honestly doubt I could be pregnant, it probably just feels better to have someone else tell me that.

My periods up to about last year around this time came every two to three months, but it started becoming regular and exactly on the 15th. Maybe the asian medicine my mom gave me to fix my hormones stopped working, lol.

can anyone else give me feedback?

Well bambi is right here mimioreo. I also don't think that you are pregnant. From those activities that you have described there is no way that you could get pregnant.

Have you changed your diet maybe?

Are you feeling any better now?

sorry, I haven't checked for a while. Replies are still welcome, my situation hasn't changed too much.

I've been "spotting" every since my first post till now, but when i wipe the blood is a lot more brighter now, as opposed to the dim or light pink from before. It seems to me that it's taking a long time for my normal period to come out, either it's dry or something. It comes out in little clots, but very little.
...

It's been a long time now and don't understand how still you are spotting. Did you got o a doctor these past few days?

I'm not spotting anymore, but having a light, long period. Blood has turned a brighter orange.
I haven't gone to a "doctor doctor" but I went to an asian herbal place, and they gave me some herbal medicine to drink. That was what brought on my period, though it may not have been the result of that.

Could this be a sign of pregnancy by any chance?

They probably gave you Dong Quai! It CAN be very dangerous and cause excessive bleeding! BUT when used correctly can regulate your periods! IF you have another wonky period you will need to go to a doctor and get a vaginal/pelvic ultrasound to determine if you have the beginings of an ovarian cyst! Because IF you do, you should NOT be messing with Asian herbs, as this can have very detrimental affects without knowing what is wrong!

.___. umm okay..
does that mean i should go do a gyno?
im still bleeding. again, not enough to fill ultra light pad, but probalby a little too much for 1 pantiliner a day

Yes I think you should! You either need to be put on the pill to regulate your period or to find out how you are bleeding like this! I DEFInITELY want you to have an internal vaginal pelvic ultrasound! And your regular doctor can order that!

oh no.. my biggest fear =_=

So there's absolutely no way I'm pregnant? It's not the biggest worry, but any pregnant-like symptoms are making me curious...

Hi honey! Irregular periods are VERY common - and there are many reasons why! MANY women get ovarian cysts - some just go away by themselves and others need a little kick! So don't worry about all of this OK? You just need to get checked out and to get to the bottom of why!?

It's May 5th, and I havent had my period nor any signs of it. I'm still a little worried, mainly because my stomache MAY be getting bigger (or I'm just getting fat). I'm still easily irritated and stuff too.

any ideas?

Did you go to the doctors for an ultrasound?