About three weeks ago me n my boyfriend had protected sex, but afterwards i noticed small amounts of brown discharge, almost like the start of my period. Now im due on but am 2 days late, im usually irregular anyway but have never been very late. I havent had any other symptoms except really bad headaches, all the others have been symptoms of coming on. Im really scared to take a test as im only 16 and frightened of the results. i just want to know is there a possibility i could be pregnant? please help!!

got in to an unprotected sex three weeks ago. my period was late for 5 days. i had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend last night, then this morning i had a slight bleeding which is not as heavy as my period. the bleeding only happens when i urinate. what could be the cause? am i experiencing what they call the "spotting"? could i be pregnant? i have been looking up for answers in the internet but i ended up having more queries. please help me...