Yeah I hear what you're saying. There has got to be someone that has beaten this or something that will work in getting rid of this problem completely. You really think it's Mycoplasma? I tested negative for tit but I don't think they let it grow for the amount of time you're saying it should.. I think they only did it for a few days if that which like you said wouldn't do anything since it takes time to grow.. I believe it is up to us to get rid of this problem and I would like to keep in touch more than just this forum so we can help each other out in our findings.. Do you have an email or way for me to message you here on this site? Also you said there were people that seemed to of beat it and then it came back? In my case I've never had any sort of relief doing or taking anything so idk what they took but maybe we need to venture into that seeing how it started to work before they relapsed.

Hey Mystery007,
Have you had a steady girlfriend since you've had these symptoms? and if yes, has she displayed any symptoms? I'm trying to determine if this is an STD or if it is coincidence that we can all tie this to a sexual encounter. Someone on another forum had suggested a strain of HPV, which I find very interesting. The 16 and 18 strain are the ones that cause cancer and don't necessarily cause warts. I am trying to get myself as healthy as possible, so my immune system can fight whatever this is. I have noticed a great decrease in symptoms this last week. Do you have any new answers in your quest for a solution? Thanks ~Frustrated

No I haven't ha a gf.. Have u had any gf or hookups since u started having these symptoms? How could it be HPV? Isn't that really only mainly in women.. I find it hard to believe it could be that.. Besides the redness at the tip I have nothing visual that suggests I have any problems down there which is also why doctors always look at me crazy cuz they can't ever find anything visual or off tests to say I have anything..

How have your symptoms decreased? What have u been doing to warrant this? Mine have stayed steady throughout this whole time

No gf or hookups. HPV is listed as a possible STI from oral sex, although I've not come across any information that would indicate a burning urethra as a symptom of HPV. So let's rule that out as a possibility. Floridaguy6 mentioned the possibility of Candida, in another post (Penis burning after urination, anus itching/irritated). He makes a very good argument for this. He went on a candida diet for 30 days and said the symptoms subsided, but then returned when he went off the diet. (maybe he needed to stay on it longer?). Another possibility I've come across is bacterial prostatitis. I tried to get the urologist to test me for this, but again, the lab screwed it up. They tested my urine, when it requires seminal fluid. I will try another doctor on this test and see if i can get it performed correctly. I'm not convinced that this is mycoplasma now. When I think about the forums I've read with people who tested positive for mycoplasma, none of them overcame it with Antibiotics. So, I feel that had something else also. Most of them would feel relief, but the symptoms would return after the antibiotic were complete. This leads me to believe it could be the bacterial prostatitis. The antibiotics were killing the infection in the urethra, but not getting all the way to the prostate. Thus, the next time you ejaculate, the bacteria is carried back up to the urethra. What do you think?

The pain in my urethra as decreased by maybe 50-60%. I think this is from eating a candida diet. The redness around my penis hole has decrease a little also. I've been applying Castor oil to the head of my penis for about 9 days. I think this is helping, but not completely sure.

I've heard all these possibilities before but I just don't know what to think anymore.. Besides the oil, what else have u done that made the symptoms decrease by 50-60 percent? Again I've never had any kind of decrease of symptoms so I'm very curious to know what you're doing.. Also what do u think this could be now?

Changing my diet is the only other thing I've done. No alcohol, eliminated all sugars, including natural sugars like fruit and starchy vegetables. My diet is similar to the Atkins diet. I'm going to give this 60 days to see if it works. If it doesn't work, then I'm going to guess that it is Bacterial Prostatitis and have my seminal fluid checked. If that's not it, then I can only assume it's a new STD/STI that will probably take the medical field 10 or more years to discover! :(

Ok well maybe I should try changing my diet too but I already eat pretty well and don't have much sugars and never drink alcohol.. How is the seminal fluid checked?

Hey how's that diet going for you and all of your progress since we last talked? Also how is it that the seminal fluid is checked?

The diet is working well. I'm 2 weeks in and my symptoms are fading. I would say I'm about 90% right now. The doctor has to massage your prostate to get it to secrete fluid. Then that fluid is sent to the lab to be cultured.

Have you gotten cured?

Hi have you gotten cured by any chanse?

I have same exact symtoms. going to take AHCC for 5 mo. At 3 grams or 3000 milligra.s on empty stomavh for 5 mo. Can cure hpv they think.

Has anyone cure this? Update anyone?