Hello everyone! How's it going? Happy Early Halloween! Anyway, my problem is this. My urethra has a slight itch/ burning sensation ever since this past Friday, and a swollen head inside the tip of my penis. The itch also comes and goes.I haven't had sexual contact in 11 days with a woman. I used protection, but not for the oral sex. I don't know what this could mean. I also think that I may have gotten some shower gel in there this past weekend, and that's what could be causing it. Also, when I sleep, I tend to move around and find myself on my stomach upon waking up, so I was thinking that I could have got something from me rolling around as well. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi Guest,

You can get an infection from oral sex, including chlamydia.

I'd suggest you check with your doctor.

Good luck.

That's what I was thinking, but I don't have a discharge coming out. But I'm going to the doctor/ clinic tomorrow. Wish me luck! And thank you!

Good luck tomorrow.

You don't always have to have a discharge.