Hello. I'm 33 year old female and really since I can remember I'm having problems with my abnormal body weight.
I have never really paid too much attention on it because I have learned to live with it and people around me learned to live with me like this. But, recently my GP told me that if I continue like this- I could expect problems with my heart, high blood pressure and joints pain. That’s why I've decided to take care a bit about my feeding habits. First thing I would like to do is to find out some information about this Phenylalanine, substance that supposedly can be found in some groceries and have terrible effects on metabolism. Maybe this is cause of my overweight problem?
Any information?

Hi. I have read your post and it got me interested. To be honest with you, I have never watched this from this overweight perspective.
I know about Phenylalanine and its effects on human and I don’t mind telling you more about it.
Phenylalanine is a hidden danger to anyone consuming food that’s rich with it. To be more precise- Phenylalanine is a neurotoxin and excites the neurons in the brain to the point of cellular death.
Phenylalanine is part of the aspartame, a common sweetener that can be found in prepared foods such as soft drinks, and gum. You should also know that Phenylalanine is found naturally in foods such as eggs, milk, bananas, and meat and many people think that amino acids such as phenylalanine should be eaten in combination, not in isolated form.