I just want to hear someone elses opinion on this situation: I posted here about a week ago explaining how I had pulled my foreskin behind my glans and the foreskin seemed to be rolling over itself on the way back up the glans, only covering about 90% now. I waited about a week, tried numerous things but couldn't manage to get it to unroll. So finally today I went to the doctors and explained how I masturbated in the shower, pulled it back for the first time and it felt really weird, explained my situation in full. I pulled my foreskin down and he asked if it hurt I said no but it was a little tight, then he swabbed it and said it's possible there could be yeast. Then I asked what to do about the foreskin rolling he says he thinks that I just stretched it and that I'll be fine, but it still feels weird to me. However he prescribed me some cream (clotrimaderm) and said it will help and kill off yeast if I have it. It just seemed a little weird to me that my foreskin 'stretched' and now it's like this, I had what looked like a CI-7 foreskin but it's not like that and when I get erect the foreskin no longer just covers the head it rolls itself down on it's own now. Still a bit nervous and it's been almost 2 weeks since I masturbated and my balls are aching a little bit now, assuming that it's blueballs since I've gotten hard and close to orgasm but didn't finish /= If anyone has any information about the cream and how this will help me, and if you think the doctors observations were correct please let me know, I realize he's a professional and has the upright most authority, he even told me he doesn't think I have phimosis and that he doesn't think I'll even need to be circumcised but my foreskin is still in that 'roll' and it just feels weird now, is it possible that it could have stretched? I've never heard of something like this it's as if the skin got shorter, it's not trapped behind the head or anything it's just shorter now and doesn't fully cover (I know 100% because the foreskin has a birthmark on it and it sits higher up, closer to the tip it used to be further back - however since then I can pull my foreskin back a LOT easier and it's lost some sensitivity, although there is no pain. I can't find much info about this cream but will it return my foreskin to normal? anyone know? thanks.

Hi Pepper:

I don't think that doctor knows anything about foreskins.

I am suspecting that you have frenulum breve (a short frenulum) that is preventing complete retraction of your foreskin.

I can retract it, I'm just a bit scared to. It's retracted fully before and I can pull it back to the corona/end of the head without pain but I'm a bit scared to let it go under

I found this somewhat late but I hope you are checking in on it.

I think what you experienced is quite normal and your doctor didn't know it either. I think the cream just lubricated it so it slid back into place and you don't need that at all.

Mine used to do that all the time when I was young. I started masturbating at 10 and I can't say how old I was the first time I experienced it, probably a few days after I began. I remember it happening almost every time I masturbated if I pulled the foreskin back far enough to expose the glans and when you really get going how can you avoid it? I always wanted to expose the glans anyway because it felt so good having the foreskin go back all the way exposing the head and then rolling back over it.

When the fully retracted foreskin rolls back over the glans it begins doubling over itself before it gets all the way so when the outer part is all the way up some of the inner part is folded under. There's nothing wrong, that's just the way it rolls out. It only bothered me because it left part of my sensitive glans exposed but I soon discovered if I left it like that the exposed part dried out and was much less sensitive. The dried out part was a lot more fun to touch and roll between my fingers so I figured out a way to make it stay all the way back when I went to sleep at night. In the morning the whole glans was dry and I could really enjoy rubbing it and playing with it and eventually I began to hold my foreskin back so I could dry rub it to masturbate.

So don't panic, enjoy yourself. Pull it back and play with it to find all the good feelings you have there.

If your foreskin does get stuck behind the head, that condition is called paraphimosis. You may read what to do on the Internet.