HI
My boyfriend denies his condition. I hope one day he will get help. He did when he was young. Now he fights the goverment as his subject. Also his family is his phobia. Mom and dad. Just wondering if his medication would help not have this phobia so bad. What should i do to help as his girlfriend. I hold him to quiet him down sometimes. Reasure him... Its like he goes into a transe. Another person. Talking to that person, while i am with him... Is medication helpful to him or useless...

Well my name Janet I have been diagnoisis with the same illness . I believe he's scared very afraid . I think his feel he don't have to take medication cause i don't take mine it makes me feel worst or like medication doesn't do nothing . MY advice is pray cause I been alot but prayer is really the answer to everything.Serious just love him cause it hard to life like everyone else. We feel parniod scared like eveerone gonna hurt us or out to get us. It hard it hurts everything like your family friends love ones and most of all i know it hurts cause you think why my how did happen to me. So yes! mecidine does help if you works for you but if makes you feel the same there is really no reason to take him to feel like zombie more then we alrady do. My advise love him alot and the best medicine is a counselor he needs to talk out his problems and feelings and pray is my advice no matter what voices and thougths never act on them. Love is the best answer and medecine.