Can you tell me more? I refuse to believe in this :) I found a lot of negative critics about this diet, and somehow I don't know what to believe now. I am really confused. I know that it is hard to stick to it, it is hard to eat only raw food. Do you think that this diet is a scam? Do you have any experience?

My sister was following this diet, and it happened very spontaneously. She was at the vacation at the Maldives, and they were serving only fruit for every meal. She was unhappy. Every meal! After the vacation, she and her husband were so thrilled with it, and they started to eat only raw fruit at home. No side effects, nothing. 

What do you think? 

Well, the opinions are totally different. You might find a lot of positive, negative an indifferent opinions. But, you will never know until you try to stick with some diet plan. Personally, I am not big fan of fruitarianism and I think that I am not able to see myself as fruitarian. I adore fruit, all types, but I think that I would not be able to eat just fruits. It is kind of annoying for me :)

But, if you believe in something, you should try it. I don't think that this diet is a scam, but I believe that we can find better diet program as well.

It is your decision. 

Hello there,

being on fruitarianism weight loss program was one of the biggest challenge for me. I have tried it and I was able to be fruitarian only two weeks :) Don't get me wrong, but I love to eat meat and vegetables :) But, according to my experience, I know that this diet is not one big scam. In these two weeks I have lost 5 kilograms, and I felt really nice. Sometimes hungry, but nice :) My point is that everything depends on your health condition. If you are healthy, you don't need to be scared when you start some diet. 

Have a nice day.