A few months ago i got a few little bumps on my inner thigh towards my genital area. I shaved them off when i shaved my pubic hair and they began to bleed like i had nicked myself. Anyways, one or two appeared in my pubic area and then i shaved those ones off. They spread like crazy and now there are atleast 20-30 of these skin tag looking things. I do not shave with a razor anymore but still trim the hair. These things seem to grow larger as the hair grows and a few have shown up on the base of my penis. Very annoying and nasty looking and i would really like to know what they are and how to get rid of them.

I think you have genital herpes. Best go see a doctor.

dude its not definitely herpes.... dont freak out yet. it actually sounds more like genital warts, not herpes. go to a dermatologist very soon, do not have sex until you do, as it is contagious. do not nick them and wash your hands after touching, because assuming they are warts they can be spread via hand contact to other places. good luck!

Dude you got Genital Warts.

If they grow with the hair its probably folliculitis....being you shave alot. What that is is an infected hair follicle. It spreads quickly and can look like nastier things. Best to get checked though