okay so it started out with 2 big pimple like bumps but they were SUPER sore and itchy and burning and had like a white layer at the top aka p***y fluid because about 4 days later they ruptered o.O ..this has never happened to me so i was constantly looking at them and touching them and i think that was a mistake..because now..a week later..i have them all over my crotch even my butt-hole (excuse my terms)! it really hurts i can barley sit down sometimes and it itches and its painful..some are like really small with white puss at the top and some are larger like pimples..i've been looking up everything and this sounds to me like boils...and unfortunatly for me..i think i have spread them and made it much worse..does this sound correct with my observations? and if so..HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM?! >;) i cant stand the pain anymore.. it buuurrrnnnsss
thnx tootles

Perhaps they are not pimples but warts... these are caused mainly by a sexually transmitted disease called HPV, which is also the virus that can cause cervical cancer to women....you better see the doctor soon...